Office Hours with Scott Berry
WaterNow Alliance and our partner The Atlas are hosting virtual Office Hours with Scott Berry, Director of Policy and Government Affairs, US Water Alliance.
This virtual event presents a distinctive & exclusive, members-only opportunity to engage in a timely, participant-driven discussion with Scott —a federal policy expert and avid water wonk with more than a decade of experience. He will be standing ready to field questions about:
- What’s in the bipartisan infrastructure package and how the water-related investments may impact local water agencies;
- Congress’ budget reconciliation package and potential additional water infrastructure investments;
- What local water agencies use these federal dollars for, including lead service line replacements, green infrastructure, water use efficiency, advanced onsite non-potable reuse, and stormwater capture use, and other sustainable, localized strategies;
- How local governments can leverage federal water infrastructure funding to create climate resilient water systems; and
- How the new federally funded Low Income Household Water Assistance Program works.
The format is akin to a private Twitter Chat – it will look like a running, written thread of questions and answers. There is no audio or video component.
We have limited slots for questions, so register now if you’d like the opportunity to pose a question during the event. We are limited to ten local government officials. If selected, you’ll be able to login during the live event to pose your question. Be sure to sign up to ask Scott a question by September 27!
If you would like access to the archived conversation with Scott after the office hours have ended, please sign up here. You receive a read-only access code to the discussion thread. Please note registration is open to decision-makers, managers, and staff affiliated with a local government only.
The event will be online starting at 12 noon Eastern.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]
Thank you to our partner The Atlas.