What is a Water Leader?
- Special Water Districts, Wastewater Districts, Stormwater Districts, Conservancy Districts
- City Councilmembers
- County Supervisors
- Public Utility Commissions
- Water Commission Members, etc.
Recognizing the equally important decision making role of utility staff, WaterNow Alliance is also open to executive management including but not necessarily limited to:
- General Managers
- City Managers
- Public Utility Directors
Benefits of Membership
- A robust network of peers from across the nation who share a passion for sustainable water solutions
- New connections to experts, resources and innovation
- Opportunities to engage on key policy issues that matter to you community
- Creative financing solutions for jumpstarting sustainable strategies
- Access to WaterNow’s Members-only web portal, providing exclusive resources, forums and advocacy opportunities
- Technical assistance including project development opportunities
- Complementary, priority registration for the two-day WaterNow Alliance Annual Summit including travel/lodging reimbursement
- Discounted or free registration for regional workshops and partner/co-hosted events
Additionally, WaterNow Alliance members are eligible to be nominated for our annual WaterNow Impact Award, recognizing leadership in the adoption of sustainable, innovative water solutions in their community.
- Alliance membership is open to Water Leaders as defined above.
- Associate memberships are available for other water agency staff (conditions apply.)
- No membership fees are required at this time.