You’re invited to join us in our pioneering 2-day summit for local water decision makers – mayors, councilmembers, city officials, utility management and staff – and water industry professionals. The event covers a variety of sustainable water management topics and empowers attendees to explore distributed water solutions and opportunities for their communities.
Come to learn, share, and discuss:
- The role of local leadership in driving the state of water across the nation
- Finding success in green stormwater infrastructure
- Innovative financing opportunities to scale-up onsite strategies
- How to champion adaptation and mitigation in the face of climate change
- Dive into data to optimize your decision making process
- Integrating water and land use planning for your community
Engage with experts and public officials from across the nation. Learn How to eliminate barriers and advance sustainable water programs. Equip Yourself with tools to enable success in your community.
Registration is complimentary for local water decision-makers – including councilmembers, mayors, special water district board members, and county commissioners – as well as utility managers, staff and speakers. WaterNow requests a $25 contribution from those attending the Impact Awards Reception & Dinner.
(Water Industry Associations, Law Firms, Consultants, Water Technology and Corporations, etc.)
Summit – $300 before February 16; $400 after February 16th
Summit & Awards Dinner – $350 before February 16; $450 after February 16th
Summit – $200 before February 16th; $300 after February 16th
Summit & Awards Dinner – $225 before February 16th, $325 after February 16th
Questions? Please email Georgia Beesemyer at [email protected] or call (415) 360-2999.
To Learn More about WaterNow’s Annual Summit, Read our report on the 2019 Annual Summit held in Austin, TX!