The WaterNow Alliance 5th Annual Summit
The Inn at Penn3600 Sansom St
You’re invited to join us in our pioneering 2-day summit for local water decision makers – mayors, councilmembers, city officials, utility management and staff – and water industry professionals. The event covers a variety of sustainable water management topics and empowers attendees to explore distributed water solutions and opportunities for their communities.
Come to learn, share, and discuss:
- The role of local leadership in driving the state of water across the nation
- Finding success in green stormwater infrastructure
- Innovative financing opportunities to scale-up onsite strategies
- How to champion adaptation and mitigation in the face of climate change
- Dive into data to optimize your decision making process
- Integrating water and land use planning for your community
Engage with experts and public officials from across the nation. Learn How to eliminate barriers and advance sustainable water programs. Equip Yourself with tools to enable success in your community.
To Learn More about WaterNow’s Annual Summit, Read our report on the 2019 Annual Summit held in Austin, TX!Register Today