The WaterNow Alliance Annual Summit
AT&T Conference Center1900 University Avenue
You’re invited to join this one of a kind 2-day summit for local water decision makers – mayors, councilmembers, city officials, utility management and staff – and water industry professionals. The event covers a variety of sustainable water management topics and empowers attendees to explore local solutions and opportunities for their community.
Come to learn, share, and discuss:
- The future of water infrastructure – it may be more local than you think
- Innovative financing opportunities to scale-up onsite strategies
- The growing influence of philanthropy in the urban water space
- “One Water” success stories from around the nation
- Onsite non-potable reuse water systems – join the revolution, and
- Managing stormwater with green infrastructure.
Engage with experts and public officials from across the nation. Learn How to eliminate barriers and advance sustainable water programs. Take Home tools to enable success in your community.Register Today