Tapping into Federal Funding:
Part of WaterNow’s ongoing Tap into Resilience series this webinar will explore how local leaders can leverage Housing and Urban Development loans for innovative water infrastructure investments. WaterNow’s Tap into Resilience initiative provides water leaders resources they need to invest in affordable, climate resilient solutions to meet a broad range of water management challenges. This webinar will feature one of these investment options— Housing and Urban Development’s Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program. This federal loan program can be used to address community resilience projects aimed at benefiting low- and moderate- income communities, and for organizations looking to improve water systems, eligible projects include waterfront fortification, green infrastructure improvements, and water infrastructure improvements.
- Seema Thomas, Deputy Director, Financial Management Division, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Erik Pechuekonis, Community Planning and Development Specialist, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Marty Dubroff, CPD Specialist, Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Esco Bell, Public Works Director, City of Mount Vernon, Washington
- Caroline Koch, Water Policy Director, WaterNow Alliance