Tap Into Resilience Summit
It is a new day, and local water leaders hold the nation’s water future in their hands. They also face a new normal shaped by climate change, the pandemic and limited resources.
Tap into Resilience is a two-day conference that connects & empowers leaders to accelerate sustainable water innovation to build safe, healthy and prosperous communities for everyone. WaterNow is committed to elevating and celebrating local leaders who do the hard work of advancing and accelerating innovative, sustainable water solutions in their community.
Join local decision makers, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators as we explore cross cutting water strategies, from infrastructure to finance to policy. We are excited to be gathering once again in person in the great city of Philadelphia. Registration is live!
This year we will again be hosting our Impact and Emerging Leaders Awards.
Impact Awards recognize board members of a public water utility – whether elected or appointed, special district or city or county, for exceptional work to advance environmentally sustainable, innovative water solutions in their communities. Our Emerging Leaders awards, which is supported by Spring Point Partners, recognize mid-level water utility professionals poised to take on leadership positions in the coming years, and winners receive a $1,500 professional development grant. Learn more here and nominate a leader in your community!
This year’s program will feature:
- Local leaders that are leveraging federal funds for resilient, green infrastructure programs
- Communities that are leading the way on equitable, sustainable water infrastructure planning
- Innovative financing to advance resilient programs, from turf replacement to direct install programs
- Scalable solutions that center community needs
- Leveraging data and cutting-edge water tech innovations
- Water and land use pilots that work across silos to accelerate change
You can expect:
- Opportunities to engage with the nation’s leading experts, innovators, and peers
- Resources to help eliminate barriers and advance sustainable water programs
- Tools to drive success in your community
- Moments to celebrate impact and leadership
- Sponsorship options will also be available starting in December of 2021.
Thank you to our partners!
*Note: WaterNow Alliance Membership is free for eligible water leaders! See if you qualify and join here.
Questions? Please email us at [email protected] or call (415) 360-2999.
To Learn More about WaterNow’s Tap into Resilience Summit, read our report on our 2021 event.