JOIN US AND ANSWER THE “TAP INTO RESILIENCE” CALL TO ACTION
It is a new day, and local water leaders hold the nation’s water future in their hands. They also face a new normal shaped by climate change, the pandemic and limited resources.
Tap into Resilience is about discovering opportunity amid challenges. Reshaping systems to advance equity. Accelerating sustainable water innovation to build safe, healthy and prosperous communities for everyone.
Join local decision makers, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators as we explore cross cutting water strategies, from infrastructure to finance to policy. We are excited to premier our brand new 3-day virtual format, which will enable us to reach more water leaders while retaining the highly interactive character of WaterNow Summits with our focus on networking and connection.
DON’T MISS THIS YEAR’S INCREDIBLE PROGRAM:
- Local leadership and the new federal partnership driving a resilient pandemic recovery
- Scaling water innovation from the margins to the mainstream
- Show me the money – innovative solutions require innovative financing
- Community partnerships that advance equity solutions
- Leveraging data and cutting-edge water tech innovations
- Water and land – working across silos to accelerate change
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Opportunities to engage with the nation’s leading experts, innovators, and peers
- Resources to help eliminate barriers and advance sustainable water programs
- Tools to drive success in your community
- Moments to celebrate impact and leadership
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This event is for any decision maker interested in innovative, sustainable, and affordable water strategies, including –
- Electeds and local government officials
- Utility management and staff
- Water innovators
- Financial advisors
- Bond counsel
- Water industry associations
- Speaker: Free
- WaterNow Member: $25
- Councilmembers, Elected & Appointed Leaders, Utility Management & Staff (Non-Member)*: $150
- Non-Profit: $150
- Private Sector: $225
*Note: WaterNow Alliance Membership is free for eligible water leaders and gets you access to discounted registration! See if you qualify and join here.
Stay tuned for updates and program announcements in the coming months.
Questions? Please email Georgia Beesemyer at [email protected] or call (415) 360-2999.
To Learn More about WaterNow’s Annual Summit, read our report on the 2019 Annual Summit held in Austin, TX.